Chief Petroleum Engineer
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Engineering & Technology
Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:12 years
- Coordinate the gathering and analyses of geological data to de-risk oil and gas prospects and optimize hydrocarbon production.
- Coordinate the generation of subsurface geological models to aid in reservoir description including size, shape, continuity and quality, development planning, reservoir production and well performance prediction.
- Work closely with other Geosciences & Engineering staff in understanding key factors controlling hydrocarbon accumulations and production.
- Provide reservoir engineering interpretation, guidance, and support to the production team.
- Responsible for reserves estimation and production profiles for input into the reporting system.
- Develop field development plan and reservoir management strategy.
- Assess the potential location, quantity and quality of hydrocarbon deposits, plan, manage and optimise extraction.
- Direct and support the Operations Petro-physicist and provide input to petrophysical issues in Reservoir Management.
- Provide advice on log or core data acquisition and analyses for diagnosis of wellbore instability and reduction of reservoir uncertainties.
- Undertake field studies in support of reservoir description and characterization, for static and dynamic reservoir model builds.
- Select the optimum depths to target for well perforations.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in the earth sciences, engineering or Master’s degree in petroleum/Reservoir
- 12+ years working experience in the upstream Oil and Gas industry.
- Proven track record of leading people and of coaching and mentoring staff.
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively within and across teams to share knowledge and best practices, and to create integrated products.
- Strong inter-personal and communications skills, including the ability to interact effectively with a broad range of technical and non-technical specialists.
Remuneration: NGN 3.5m - 5m all inclusive gross monthly
- Compensation: Based on the experience and skill set of the individual, the compensation would be highly competitive as obtainable in the E&P environment
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.