We seek to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position. The candidate will design and enforce policies and procedures that will protect computing infrastructure from all forms of security breaches.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Responsible for identifying, developing, implementing, and maintaining processes across the Bank to reduce information and Information Technology (IT) risks.
- To respond to incidents, establish appropriate standards and controls, manage security technologies, and direct the establishment and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for information-related compliance (e.g., supervises the implementation to achieve ISO/IEC 27001 (ISMS) and ISO 22301 (BCMS) certification for the Bank.
- Computer emergency response/computer security incident response in conjunction with team members
- Developing and managing a security program for the company, otherwise known as a cyber risk management framework
- Providing training to security and general staff on
- Initiating regular network monitoring and network security audits.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest regulatory and cybersecurity developments that affect the business’s security framework
- Disaster recovery and business continuity management.
- Information regulatory compliance (e.g., PCI DSS, Data Protection Regulation Act 2019, ISO 27001:ISMS & ISO 22301: BCMS),
- Attend to ISO Regulatory, External Auditors, and law Enforcement inquiries, discrete requests on system-related issues, electronic fraud, and other interbank activities. Represent the Group & the Bank in IS/IT Audit/Control/Security related meetings within and outside the Bank.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in computer science or related field, minimum 8+ years of progressive experience in the Information Security and banking industry.
- Relevant professional certifications such as CISA, ISO, CISM, or CISSP and Qualified Membership of a Professional Accounting Body, MBA or other IT Certifications and/or a second degree are added advantages.
- Experience in an information security role, Cybersecurity.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s structure, operations, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s products and services.
- Knowledge of ethics and fraud-related issues.
- Knowledge of corporate governance.
- Knowledge of tax operations/regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant financial reporting standards.
- Knowledge of a Mortgage Bank’s banking applications and channels.
- Working relationships with Law Enforcement Agencies and other banks.
- Knowledge of System Access Control.
- Knowledge of system architecture and security.
- Knowledge of controls that have been put in place in the bank's operating environment.
- Knowledge of the principle of Audit & control, Risk Base Audit, and Risk Assessment process.
- Knowledge of the
principle of dual control.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.