Aldelano Organic Food Limited
Engineering & Technology
We are looking to hire a Chemical Engineer capable of leading new product development for battery products, SOP development, and quality oversight. We need someone passionate about solving problems and helping us get our product to market quickly.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop manufacturing processes that minimize waste and increase the quality of finished products
- Monitor and test processes and products found in all phases of production
- Develop and implement safety procedures for staff working with hazardous materials
- Design, plan and implement the layout of manufacturing equipment to optimize production and decrease costs
- Use computers to compile and analyze data
- Establish safety and waste management procedures
- Travel to work sites and locations to learn about project needs and design
- Assist with establishing budgets and timelines.
- Academic qualification of a Graduate degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or other science-related field from a reputable university.
- Smart individual adept at critical thinking and research.
- Familiar with chemical processes involved in battery production
- Demonstrated capability of designing experiments
- Very handy with tools and equipment
- Deep understanding of battery chemistry and materials
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Willingness to proactively drive tests, collect data, and generate reports working in a fast-paced team
- Able to troubleshoot equipment and sample issues, maintaining and solving test equipment problems as needed
- Attention to detail is essential, and proficiency in computer skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
Location: The Ideal candidate will be required to live on-site at our Ogun State farm location.
Remuneration: NGN 300,000 - 400,000 (gross)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.