Cathodic Protection Technician (CP Technician)
Aril Technologies Limited
Engineering & Technology
This Cathodic protection Technician will be part of our STRUCTURAL TECHNOLOGIES team delivering state-of-the-art proprietary products and engineering support services and will collaborate with our specialty contracting services to tackle the toughest construction challenges and meet the needs of our valued customers.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Perform the required inspection, layout, and testing on various cathodic protection system installations.
- Manage QA/QC program for projects and required paperwork.
- Assist in problem-solving issues as they arise on the project
- Work with the construction team to helping to meet production schedules.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the field performing NACE cathodic and corrosion protection installation and inspection work
- NACE CP 2 Cathodic Protection Technician certification is a plus
- Installation of Cathodic protection systems on concrete structures is a plus
- Concrete repair experience is a plus
- Condition assessment experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and be trained on installing new Cathodic Protection and Corrosion Protection systems
- Candidate must be willing and ready to travel.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.