- Installing, maintaining, and repairing air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for AC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions, and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in vehicle air condition parts installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance is preferred.
- Applicants must be a self-starter and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Trade certificate and valid driving license.
- The candidate should be numerate and able to use computer applications.
Remuneration: Less than NGN 120,000.
Successful candidates will earn an attractive commission for every vehicle worked on. The company will provide all necessary kits, equipment, spares, and consumables.