Business Administration Support:
- Coordinating activities between departments to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget requirements
- Maintaining records of business transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll records, financial statements, and tax filings
- Providing admin support such as answering phones, data entry, filing documents, or maintaining records in an orderly fashion
- Providing administrative support including scheduling meetings and arranging travel arrangements for executives
- Coordinating with business partners as instructed.
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships
- Writing grants, pitches, proposal and other relevant business documents.
- Transcription and Blog Management.
- Schedule and plan company events, conferences etc
- Working with departments as they implement, refine, review, and modify processes and systems.
Social Media & Marketing Support:
- Work with marketing and communications team to brainstorm campaigns.
- Collaborate with Video Editor & Graphic Designer
- Create email marketing copy and social media content.
- Create & schedule social media posts on all platforms.
- Engage and respond to enquiries on social media
- Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns
- Research industry innovations and tools.
- Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization
- Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
- Providing information to prospects about products and services
- Responding to customer queries, complaints, and requests via phone, email, or chat
- Assisting customers with product setup and resolving any technical issues they might experience
- Informing customers about special promos through email and chat
- Following up with customers to ensure that reported technical difficulties have been resolved
- Troubleshooting, analyzing, and reporting product errors, failures, or malfunctions to management
- Keeping a detailed record of client data, including useful comments, as well as positive or negative feedback
- Analyzing customer feedback and advising management on areas of improvement
- Maintaining client accounts and updating billing information as needed
- Compiling a daily list of sales leads, delegating leads to the sales department, and providing sales data and guides to the sales department.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with enrolment specialists to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- A degree in communication, marketing, or social media or related fields
- Prior experience in marketing or social media.
- Excellent knowledge of customer relationship management best practices.
Soft Skill requirements:
- Eagerness to learn about new innovations and software
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
Hard Skills requirements:
- Proficiency in online social media platforms- LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, Spotify/ Apple Podcasts & YouTube
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficiency in Google suite (Meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides etc.)
- Proficiency in using Canva, Crello & Adobe suite.
- Proficiency in content scheduling tools
- Proficiency in project management and customer relationship management tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.