NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client's operations run smoothly.
We are seeking to hire a young, intelligent, and highly motivated individual looking for a challenging yet rewarding internship opportunity in Business Development. As a Business Support, you will have the opportunity
- to work closely with our experienced professionals, gain valuable industry knowledge, and contribute to the growth of our company.
- to be exposed to a wide range of industries, clients, and projects
- to gain mentorship and guidance from experienced professionals
- to gain networking opportunities with industry experts and potential clients
- Assist in developing and implementing business development strategies
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and other bid materials, including supporting documentation, charts, graphs, presentations, and other materials as required
- Conducting research and analysis of potential clients, competitors, and industry trends to inform bid strategy and positioning
- Coordinating with internal teams, including operations, marketing, and project management, to ensure bid materials are developed in accordance with company standards and policies
- Provide industry insights and recommendations to the management team
- Stay updated on market trends, industry developments, and competitors' activities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or a related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive attitude and ability to work both independently and within a team
- Prior experience in Business Development or Sales is a plus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.