Aquada Development Corporation Limited is a registered company located in Abia State. Over the years, we have been committed to innovating new technologies and products that improve the quality of life while improving the built environment in which we operate. Our specializations range from food manufacturing, materials processing, process development and engineering.
To achieve this, the Corporation hires the best available talent to conceive and implement its ideas, while we create a dynamic and rewarding work environment to nurture and sustain this creative spirit.
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate clear business development capability, preferably backed by entrepreneurial experience, and a can-do attitude that will drive the development and expansion of our strategic relationships.
- Lead a team of analysts and sales executives that drive in-person as well as digital marketing programs for the company.
Identifying potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and clients.
- Analyzing sales data and reports and provide strategies to cut costs and increasing revenues.
- Administering telemarketers, analyzing data to improve processes and ensure resources are properly allocated.
- Developing and implementing strategies for procuring, storing and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels.
Managing projects and ensuring that digital marketing campaigns run smoothly.
- Evaluating current business performance and maximizing efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Any of the following would constitute distinct advantages in this position.
· Prior experience in digital marketing, e-commerce operations or related business development efforts.
· Prior experience in agricultural development (especially post-farm gate operations) or agricultural extension services.
· Prior experience in cooperative development and management.
· Prior experience in procurement, logistics and/or distribution of agricultural produce or fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG).
- 5+ years’ experience post-graduation experience as a business developer, marketing manager, business analyst or similar position.
A hands-on, can-do attitude to market development.
- A distinct and professional leadership approach in the management and support of fellow business development executives.
- First-hand knowledge of digital market development.
Excellent writing AND verbal skills.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing strategies and brand expansion.
- Ability to make strategic business decisions.
- A distinctly warm persona and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
This is NOT a remote position.
This position will operate out of one of our offices in Umuahia, Abia State. Applicants must be willing to relocate to Abia State.