Job Nature/Dynamics- Remote (with Supervision) and versatile on the field.
Job Locations– All 36 states and FCT.
A. Key Accountabilities:
1. Achieve minimum daily prospects’ data collection.
2. Canvass qualified prospects.
3. Convert qualified prospects to students.
B. Skills and Competencies
1. Personal Qualities- A passion for marketing, business result-centric, versatile, and emotionally intelligent person.
2. ICT Skills- Basic ICT and Social Media competencies.
3. Communication- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and fluency in the local language of the assigned territory is an advantage.
4. Local Knowledge- Familiarity with the culture of the people and geography of the assigned territory.
C. Qualifications and Experience
1. Education- Minimum of OND in any discipline.
2. Experience- Minimum of 1-year experience in marketing, sales canvassing, or field marketing research.
D. Remuneration- Competitive Pay, Data Allowance & Commission.
E. Age- Not older than 30 years.