We are looking to hire a business development officer whose responsibilities will include finding business opportunities, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with potential and current customers, working with executives to develop business strategies and set goals, and assessing current business performance, and business potential.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Conduct market research and Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, retention plans, and programs to capture key demographics
- Drafting business plans, contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Negotiate prices and contract terms with clients, prepare sales agreements and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes, and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Be knowledgeable and answer questions about the product
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- Either an HND or BSc in Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- Excellent written, verbal, and good communication, and negotiation skills.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and relevant software.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.