A reputable company that provides a range of services in the Oil and Gas Industry in the areas of wellhead maintenance, well intervention, operations & maintenance, procurement, marine services, instrumentation and control, consultancy and technical training, requires the services of an experienced Business Development Executive
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Attracting new clients by using innovations and overseeing the award of contract processes for the business.
- Working with other employees to identify, advise and manage possible risks that might prevent growth of the company.
- Identifying and making constant researches for opportunities to come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing, educating and delivering the visas, missions, company's capabilities in both oral, PowerPoint and/or video presentations to all potential clients.
- Combining all efforts and always foster a collaborative environment within the business as a whole.
- Communicating regularly with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems using the company’s capabilities.
- Creating positive, acceptable, and long-lasting relationships with all clients.
- Running outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, chats etc.) to create contract opportunities.
- Maintaining client's activities with a friendly Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Developing develop and present proposals customized for each client's specific business needs in favor of company.
- Ensuring excellent customer service through regular clients' follow up and update management daily.
- Developing an admirable rapport with key decision makers of clients.
- Translating proposals into ready-to-sign contracts by regularly following up from contracts prequalification to awards by owning the contract lifecycle from prospecting to implementation.
- Managing most virtual and in-person sales meetings and ensuring each meeting has its dividends.
- Together with management, agreeing on the benchmark in contract allocations to company and fulfill it.
- Supporting the procurement team for best quotation and procurement process.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- 5 years of working experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.