This role will be a critical addition to the Business in its journey to develop the Cooling As A Service (CaaS) model in its 3 hubs. Renting fridges directly to the end user requires deep data analysis to understand payment performance based on customer profiles. The person in this role will be leading the analysis of the CaaS business model and re
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Design a database to collect required customer data and ensure it can be easily updated daily.
- Develop a performance dashboard.
- Update and analyze the dashboard on a weekly basis
- Automated programming to define actions based on data analysis.
- Repayment analysis
- Customer profiling between good and bad payers
- After Sales reporting
- Through data, analyze compliance with SOPs.
- Define requirements for ERP infrastructure.
- Implement Business intelligence tools.
- Support the S&OP
- Predictive modeling (Understanding cycles like payment patterns and seasonal influences)
- Minimum academic qualification a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in a fast-paced environment
- Has been exposed to CRM, ERP, and BI tools.
- Ideally experienced in data-driven business models
- Be open to working in a start-up environment.
- Flexible and can easily adapt to change and various cultures.
- Data Analytics proficiency
- Statistics proficiency
- Programming proficiency
- Business acumen proficiency
- Has worked with commercial teams.
- Understanding basic financials and cost accounting
- Advanced Excel proficiency
- Power BI proficiency
- Python proficiency
- SQL proficiency
- DAX proficiency
- VBA proficiency
- Good communication skills
Contract Type: This role is a part-time contract with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.