The Brand Manager is to oversee operations and direct staff members in our Creative Advertising Agency as they develop unique and exciting projects. The Brand Manager will collaborate with clients and staff to establish project objectives, delegate tasks to appropriate team members, direct research, analyze data, and evaluate projects to ensure they meet the expectations of clients, properly represent the brand, and achieve the desired results. He/She may also assist with the hiring and employee evaluation process. To be a successful Brand Manager, you should be focused on raising awareness and building interest in the products and services you represent. You should be a detail-oriented, creative, and collaborative problem solver with outstanding communication and project management skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Overseeing creative and advertising department operations and staff members.
- Working with staff members, clients, or an ad agency to establish and meet projects goals and establish and enforce budgets and timelines.
- Developing advertising strategies to increase buyer interest in products or services.
- Monitoring project progress from planning to execution to ensure it remains focused and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Negotiating contract specifications and terms with clients or other external parties.
- Initiating and directing research efforts.
- Collecting and analyzing data and presenting it to other parties, including management and clients.
- Participating in hiring and evaluating employees within the advertising department.
- Providing expert advice on marketing and advertising methods for new or existing products or services.
- Alerting the sales team of opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the group offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts: carrying out marketing outreach. Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers in order to develop new businesses; through networking, cold calling, etc.
- Supervise, train, and direct the sales team on how to improve sales performance.
- Following up with leads to establish sales and following up on progress.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
Note: This job description reflects the present requirements of the post. As duties and responsibilities change and develop the job description will be reviewed and be subject to amendment in consultation with the post holder.
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field, management experience may be preferred.
- Understanding of design and marketing principles and techniques.
- Ability to develop strategies based on industry trends and developments.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills, especially when working with multiple projects/teams.
- Excellent management, negotiation, listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Decisiveness and strong problem-solving skills, especially under stress.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Solid sales and presentation skills.
- Additional skills, experience, or expertise may be strongly desired or required.
- Good IT skills and confidence/proficiency in all Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to think ahead and produce accurate reports.
- Willingness to be flexible and respond in a timely manner to support colleagues in other branches when the need requires.
Remuneration: NGN 60,000 - 80,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.