Blockchain Data Engineer
Software & Data
As a Blockchain Data Engineer, you will be responsible for extracting on-chain data from various PoS networks. You will be the reference within the company to provide reliable data necessary to perform multiple analyzes and to produce reporting and invoicing.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Extract, Transform, and load data from various blockchains
- Assist with data analysis queries
- Design database schema that is performant, scalable, and maintainable
- Interact with the product team to provide data and build the applications they are requesting
- Interact with field experts and answer internal/external questions related to data extraction on each protocol
- Build cloud infrastructure to support data engineering efforts.
- Experience/strong interest in blockchain
- Strong understanding of distributed systems, Restful APIs and hands-on experience with JSON-RPC endpoints
- Experience with writing infrastructure as code for cloud deployments and microservices (such as AWS Lambda) for task automation.
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, and describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategies
- Comfort with writing & optimizing SQL queries
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.