Engineering & Technology
We’re looking for a passionate BI Analyst that can apply their data Illustrative and reporting skills to translate complex information into meaningful insights. Excelling in critical thinking, ensuring all data problems are solved. You must be able to transform data, gain understanding and use that insight to dig deeper and present a straightforward data story. Must be conformable, communicating findings and insight across multiple business levels. If you are passionate about data and applying yourself to business challenges excites you, we would love to hear from you.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain business intelligence solutions to elevate and showcase data-to-decision across the entire business
- Collaborate with product and business stakeholders to define how best to measure, monitor and understand customer behavior and product performance
- Develop compelling information visualizations and dashboards
- Deliver strategic initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of data insights
- Deliver continuous optimizations strategies that continuously re-invent data products and insights
- Analyze business processes and analytical requirements that assist with decision-making processes
- 3+ Years of experience in a Business Intelligence and/or Data Analyst role, with a focus on analyzing and understanding business problems
- Strong knowledge and proven experience using SQL
- Strong knowledge of and experience with tools like Looker, QlikView, Tableau or PowerBI
- Prior experience in designing and implementing performance measures to track business or product KPIs
- A fundamental in identifying patterns or regions in products or behaviors that indicate opportunities for business process improvement
- Excellent analytical and forecasting ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understand current data protection and privacy laws, e.g., GDPR
- A degree in the information technology field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Science, Engineering)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.