Engineering & Technology
Perform a variety of tasks of a belt vulcanizer pertaining to mechanical equipment, instruments and structures used within the plant.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Periodical Inspection of belt conveyor, belt joints and idlers and other equipment parts and immediate corrective action like repairing of weak joints.
- Keep record of the belt joint condition and action taken. Fill required checklist for condition of belt conveyors.
- Carry out the conveyor belt joints. Hot, cold and steel cord belts.
- Advance knowledge about belt HOT, COLD and steel cord belt joints. Along with knowledge about conveyor belts types, construction, procedure of belt joints.
- Carry out repairing of belt vulcanizing machines and tools. Keep all tools and machine in working condition. Perform routine maintenance of equipment.
- Keep stock of required belt vulcanizing material and suggest procurement action.
- Support maintenance of plant equipment as when required.
- Work with engineers as needed in order to complete assignments; provide input as requested
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Engineers from time to time.
Education and Work Experience
- Trade Test I in related Trade with 10 years relevant work experience.
- Trade Test II in related Trade with 16 years relevant work experience
- OND Mechanical Engineering with 5 years relevant work experience
Skills and Competencies
- Basic knowledge of cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.