ManageMe is an ERP service platform poised to disrupt and create a sustainable ERP market of SMEs and SMBs in Nigeria. Our business solutions have been proven to increase the overall efficiency and productivity of organizations. We expose companies that onboard with us to our ecosystem of various modules through which they can handle their business processes more effectively and yield real-time results seamlessly. To that end, we are looking for a skilled and dedicated Back-End Engineer to join our team of creators who have consistently raised the bar for reliability and excellence working behind the scenes.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- This candidate should be comfortable working independently as well as with a team in the design and development of mission-critical service modules, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
- The back-end developer will have an immediate effect on our business success as well as the success of our clients.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web application modules and products
- You will be responsible for the server side of our web application modules and products.
- Create robust backend APIs and ensure server-side uptime as well as microservices to be utilized by the front-end applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications consistently
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end engineers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Minimum academic qualification of a BSc degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- The ideal candidate should have a unique blend of technical expertise, insatiable curiosity, and an analytical mindset
- Experience with Backend Programming languages and frameworks such as Python, Django, and MongoDB is compulsory.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), Git, and Jira is also required to succeed quickly in this role.
- Hands-on experience with backend programming languages and frameworks
- Significant experience with Python, SQL languages and DBs
- Significant experience with Python frameworks such as Django.
Remuneration: NGN 1,500,000 - 2,000,000 per annum
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.