Papyrus Digital Solutions Limted
Software & Data
We are looking to hire an experienced Back-end developer to join our IT team. As a Back-end Developer, you will be responsible for the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Main focus on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Provide training, help, and support to other team members.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Learn about new technologies.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, and system administrators.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Back-End Developer.
- In-depth understanding of web development.
- 3-5 years of experience with programming languages like Java, Nodejs, Typescript, & PHP. Also familiar with AWS.
- 3-5 years of experience with CMS framework.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.