Aviation Supervisor III
Kimeric Nigeria Ltd
Engineering & Technology
Supervision of daily aviation operations at Airbase Operations in country. Coordinate and develop flight schedules based on passenger bookings and available contracted helicopters and fixed wing in a manner that minimizes cost and provides a safe air transportation service.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Supervise the Airbase Operations as the staging area for the movement of personnel to and from offshore. Manage and steward the Aviation Contract.
- Participate in aviation contract development and evaluations and develop a close working relationship with ExxonMobil Aviation Services (Dallas) on pertinent issues and reviews.
- Supervise the daily airbase facilities and related operations, inclusive of the aviation service provider.
- Ensure all contracted aircraft operate to safe and approved standards as detailed in the approved Logistics Manual, ExxonMobil Aviation Operations Guide, and industry best practices.
- Use the Personnel Tracking System as a tool to plan and schedule helicopter and fixed-wing flights supporting onshore and offshore operations, and tracking performance indicators.
- Supervise relevant contracts associated with the upkeep of airbase facilities, safety briefing rooms, waiting lounges, checking counters, mail rooms, baggage handling rooms, security scanning machines, and weighing equipment.
- Experience in an aviation supervisory position, relating to airport and heliport infrastructure, aircraft operations, and aviation safety.
- Hands-on local in-country experience, with local aviation operations.
- Has the ability to understand airport and heliport scenarios and problems, and develop and execute structured plans and solutions.
- Advanced ability in identifying risks and facilitating solutions for improved performance of airport operations.
- Management of rotary and fixed-wing flight operations and maintenance requirements.
- Management of airports and heliports.
- Knowledge of the Company Aviation Operations Guide and Local Area Supplement.
- Promote good public relations with other stakeholder organizations, regulators, air operators, and airport personnel.
- Promote and lead by example in the areas of quality and continuous improvement, and safe work practices.
- Knowledge of airport and heliport infrastructure and maintenance requirements, including fire systems, navigation aids, security, and lighting systems.
- Understanding of aircraft performance and the influence of altitude and temperature.
- Understanding of aircraft maximum payload and how it is penalized by fuel requirements, altitude, and temperature.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.