We are seeking experienced Automobile Electricians to join our team at Froshtech Automotive. As an Automobile Electrician, you will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems of light petrol vehicles using advanced diagnostic tools.
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
Froshtech Automotive - We are well equipped for all your mechanical and electricalrepairs and upgrades, cutting across a dynamic range of vehicle makes and models, whether they are petrol or diesel vehicles. The number one priority that we hold above all else is vehicle safety and reliability! We offer mechanical Repair services, such as suspension and steering repairs, brakes, engine repairs, gearbox and clutch repairs, and radiator and cooling systems.
- Diagnose Electrical Systems: Utilize diagnostic tools, including scanners, multimeters, and oscilloscopes, to identify and diagnose electrical issues in light petrol vehicles. This includes but is not limited to problems with wiring, fuses, relays, sensors, ignition systems, and lighting systems.
- Repair and Troubleshoot Mechanical Systems: Perform repairs and troubleshooting on various mechanical systems, such as engines, transmissions, brakes, steering, and suspension components. Identify and rectify mechanical faults and ensure optimal performance and safety.
- Conduct Comprehensive Inspections: Conduct thorough inspections of vehicles to identify potential electrical or mechanical problems that may affect their performance or safety. Provide detailed reports on findings and recommended solutions to customers and management.
- Stay Updated with Automotive Technology: Stay abreast of the latest advancements in automotive technology, including electrical systems, diagnostic tools, and repair techniques. Continuously enhance your knowledge and skills through training and professional development opportunities.
- Maintain Diagnostic Tools and Equipment: Ensure that all diagnostic tools and equipment are properly maintained, calibrated, and in good working condition. Report any faulty or damaged equipment to the appropriate authority for repair or replacement.
- Auto Safety Standards: Follow all safety procedures and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment. Use personal protective equipment (PPE) as required and adhere to proper handling and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Minimum academic qualification of SSCE
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as automobile electrician
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.