We're looking to hire a Laser Cutting Machine Operator (with experience), conversant with Punch Press (CNC Operated) machine, Bending machine and also an expert in the use of Design Software such as SOLIDWORKS, AUTOCAD and related software. Minimum of one year hands-on experience is required.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- The Successful candidate will also work with other hands on the team to use our state-of-the-art equipment to produce parts and machines as new projects require.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience
- Solid computer skills: can operate a Windows PC, type at least 30 words per minute, comfortable learning new software, and is already an expert with SOLIDWORKS and AUTOCAD software.
- Conversant with CNC Machines, Laser Cutting Machines and other hand tools
- Strong math skills
- Able to use a tape measure in both metric and inches/feet
- High mechanical aptitude
- Competence with basic hand tools
- Coordinated, with good fine motor skills and dexterity
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multitask (able to run several machines at once)
- Organized, with good time management
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Motivated self-starter
- Problem solver
- Quick learner
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds occasionally
- Reliable attendance and transportation
- Cheerful, can-do attitude, strong work ethic
- Ability to do repetitive tasks for long hours without losing concentration
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Fluent in English (Hausa will be a plus).
Working Hours: 8am - 6pm (With two breaks of 1:30mins)
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 250,000
Fullmark Urja has its roots in the study, manufacture and execution of high-end design and construction of turn-key agro processing factories and machinery, diesel generators, and electrical panels. It is a subsidiary of Fullmark Group.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.