- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and compliance.
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Assessing risk management approaches.
- Performing audits for other departments, as needed.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Hands-on experience in auditing, accounting and Taxation.
- Ability to prepare accounts up to Trial balance and financial statements is a must.
- Must be computer savvy and excellent in the use of Microsoft excel.
- Excellent in oral and written communication.
- Experience in data analysis and reporting on finances.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in ERP software.
- Good decision-making abilities.