- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HND/BSc. in a relevant or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment. At least one year.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and general computer literacy.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate in the Hausa language.
- Gunduwawa, Hadejia Road, Kano State. Candidates in Kano or surrounding states will be preferred.