- Proper and timely Record of inventories in the ledger.
- weekly comparison of physical inventories and book figures and to reconcile the discrepancies, if any.
- Reporting inventories record on daily basis to the purchase unit for computerize record.
- Ensure proper monitoring of Marking labeling stock.
- Supervising the evacuation of inventories from the warehouse.
- Ensuring FIFO method is used in the record of inventory.
- To report on waste and obsolete inventory to the require unit.
- Proper record of sundry and sievings of inventories.
B.Sc. degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or Economics or related field.
Must have computer skills on MS Office,Excel.
High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Sound independent judgement.
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Applicant must be between the age of 20-27 years.