- Able to perform all accounting and finance responsibilities pertaining to the nature of business in the company.
- Introduce and maintain best practices as it relates to income and expenditure flows, Stock and Product management, as well as Sales and service flows.
- Based on the aforementioned, generate all Financial Reports on a regular basis.
- Perform supervisory roles in all financial ancillary activities and able to check excesses, fraudulent practices and instil impeccable professional financial and accounting discipline and order.
- Able to carry out management oversight and general administrative duties highly professional and dependable.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- 0 – 2 years Experience
- Computer literate
- Proficiency in Excel and other accounting software
- Experience in auditing.