Zowdin Global Services
Accounting, Auditing & Finance
We are looking to hire an Accountant who will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations, financial and accounting functions in the office. He or she will be tasked with preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and directly assisting the company executives.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Comply with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compile, analyze, and report monthly financial data, and maintain accurate financial records.
- Create periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of accounts payables and receivables.
- Ensure monthly and prompt payment of statutory remittance before the due date.
- Perform quarterly audits, resolve discrepancies, and compute taxes.
- Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assist management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's fiscal function and performance.
- Representing office interests in relationships with external associates, including vendors, consultants, and clients
- Handle general inquiries and requests for information and materials including tracking and ordering office supplies
- Implementing office policies and strategizing improvements to existing processes
- Provide day-to-day support to staff in general office operations and identify future needs.
- Perform any other related duties as specified by Management.
- Minimum academic qualification of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience relevant to this position is required.
- Experience in office management/administration is an added advantage.
- Membership in a Professional Accounting body such as (ICAN, ACCA, etc.)
- Familiarity with the use of different accounting software like Quickbooks, Sage, etc
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity.
- Excellent record-keeping and documentation skills.
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite (Especially MS Excel and Word)
Ability to commute/relocate:
Abuja: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.