· Handle the preparation and monitoring of budget, profitability analysis and financial projections Prepare cash flow statement
· Prepare daily record of sales
· Provide accurate records of sales (weekly)
· Provide weekly report of office expenses
· Process accurate records of inventory Daily
· Prepare weekly report of inventory record
· Create purchase order for inventory low on stock and email vendor to send invoice.
· Ensure the accuracy and integrity of monthly management accounts
· Prepare staff payroll, bank schedule, pension, PAYE and pay slip
· Handle the preparation, administration and reconciliation of company’s account payables and receivables
· Manage account for company’s petty cash and other company expenses.
· Oversee the management of clients’ and vendors’ invoice processing.
· Monthly monitoring and review of business practices and propose necessary improvements to minimize company’s Tax liability within limits allowed under the law
· Prepare monthly management accounts including variance analysis, KPI analysis and recommendations to improve financial performance
· Bank Relationship Management – Oversee the account officer to ensure that all the transactions are well captured and reconciled appropriately.
· Provide financial information to support commercial activities within the business departments as required.
· Manage company’s fixed asset and ensure assets are properly depreciated /amortized
· Attend to external auditors and other regulatory agencies
· Send copy of invoice to MD for payment.
· Other duties as assigned by the COO.
· Minimum of a first degree in Accounting. MSC, MBA, ICAN or ACCA qualifications are an advantage.
· Experience in Financial Data Analytics is also an added advantage
· Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
· Adept computer skills and proficiency using programs like QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel and sage
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Attention to details
· Multitasking with excellent efficiency for handling accounting issues quickly and with minimal interference
· Advance Knowledge of Excel, Ms word and power point is an added advantage
· Must have knowledge of business plan and drafting of business proposal in all sectors.