The candidate has overall responsibility for the accounting and finance activities of the organization. The role includes, but is not limited to, accounting, forecasting, budgeting, engaging in cost reduction analysis, reviewing operational performance, and implementing the manual of policies and procedures.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Maintain a documented system of accounting, internal control activities, and general operational set of policies and procedures, in line with the company's guidelines and approved by the Board of Directors
- Establish and maintain close liaison with the Corporate CFO office for support, preparation, and approval of MRF, management reports, cash flow statement, and treasury operations.
- Forecast cash flow positions and propose cash management options to the Corporate CFO office for approval
- Ensure sufficient availability of funds to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Maintain banking relationships
- Monitor and manage receivables and credit limits
- Work with Managing Director during the annual budget cycle to develop the company's financial targets for the year and prepare budget presentations for management approval
- Prepare quarterly management reports showing variances across the different financial KPIs of the budget and provide reasons for such variances
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Any other ad hoc financial activities of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or equivalent business experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, or similar certification
- 3 years of audit experience and 3 years of commercial accounting
- Big 4 experience will be an advantage.
Operational Know-How when hired
- Working knowledge of accounting, including an understanding of the International Financial
- Reporting Standards (IFRS), statutory and management reporting
- Conversant with accounting/ERP and MS office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail and deadline oriented
- Should have an outstanding knowledge of electronic spreadsheets.
Remuneration: NGN 14,000,000 (Annual Gross)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.