- Inspect the number of items supplied to identify shortages
- Record daily deliveries to reconcile inventory.
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
- Communicate with warehouse manager regarding any loss or damage with packages.
- Verify packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price, etc.)
- To undertake the function of stock taking and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with the designated staff members
- To supervise the offloading process, the subsequent arrangement of merchandise, material, etc., and consignment so that it can be accessed and identified easily.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the warehouse or inventory field
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data