- The Person should ideally have Cinematography and Video Editing Skills with experience in Chroma, Green Screen Filming and Interactive Video Creation Abilities.
- The candidate should have the capacity to assemble and edit raw Video footage content with nice sound effects and colour grading in order to produce high quality and captivating videos that are engaging for educational purposes.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio
- Production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Assembling and setting up Audio-Visual equipment.
- Coordinating, planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes.
- Creatively framing and capturing action.
- Input graphics and effects to boost final Video Output
- Imputing sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Must be familiar with all aspects of camera equipment operation, set-up and maintenance.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a related job role is acceptable.
- Conversant with technology and be adept at trouble-shooting when technology or equipment plays up on location.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of sound-recording with excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to operate relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut) on iMac systems
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Solid Proficiency in videography, photography, studio lighting, graphic designing, Photoshop and Lightroom software.
- Must be knowledgeable with general computer usage, web designing and digital marketing.
- Interpersonal skills, time management, creativity and attention to detail are highly essential.
- Must have a yearning for perfection and a drive for excellence - critically important.