We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Assisting in the creation and refinement of scripts, project concepts, and other materials.
- Creating and managing a budget for all production costs and expenses.
- Sourcing staff, negotiating salaries, and hiring equipment.
- Scheduling all tasks within the video production process.
- Handling and planning for disruptions to the project.
- Locating, checking, and booking shooting venues.
- Directing cameramen, set designers, actors, and support staff.
- Working with editors to oversee the project's finalization.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to discuss the project.
- Ensuring that the production quality of the final product is top-notch.
- The minimum academic qualification of a bachelor's degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1-year experience
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Skilled at negotiation, planning, and budgeting.
- Able to lead a production team and manage several tasks at once.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven.
- Meticulous in their work with high standards of excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.