- Promoting preventative care by advocating and administering routine vaccinations, and by educating clients on positive diet and lifestyle choices for pets.
- Ensuring compliance with veterinary ethics and relevant statutes, policies, and procedures.
- Must be ready to work and take corrections
- Must be patient with the pets as they are really sensitive
- He or She is responsible for determining the treatment of the diseases, illnesses and disorders of the animals after diagnosing them.
- He or she provides medical and surgical care to animals.
- Minimum of OND
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High Integrity and proactiveness
- High level of accuracy and precision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Must be between 21- 45 years of age
- Must be able to perform surgery and treatment for pets when needed
- Minimum of 2-3years experience in a veterinary environment
Salary: 100k – 150k monthly gross