To provide high quality professional training courses and materials to the members of the institute
To provide advice, assistance and information on training matters to the Continuing Professional Development Team and other departments within the organisation, where and when necessary
To ensure that all members of the institute, new and existing are trained using relevant training topics and top class facilitators both local and internal to achieve this objective.
To design, and market implant trainings to organisations, both locally and internationally
Design and administer training policies and guidelines relevant to the training objectives of the institute.
To discuss any client training needs when necessary
Work closely with the head of Human Resources to design training programmes for the staff members of the Institute.
Work with the Continuing Professional Development Committee to achieve the institute’s training objectives.
Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers
Develop training manuals that target tangible results
Implement effective and purposeful training methods
Effectively manage the training budget
Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance
Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training
Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training
Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices
Excellent decision making and organisational skills
Excellent Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs
Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills
Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
Familiar with traditional and modern training processes
Strategic and creative mindset
Meticulous attention to details
Able to form good relationships
Effective organisational skills
Team working skills
Outstanding managerial skills
Great team leader
Good time-management skills
Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Not more than 35 years
- B.Sc in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field
- ACS, ACA, ACIB or relevant Professional qualification is an added advantage
- MSC, MBA, MBF in relevant field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years post NYSC cognate experience and proven track records as a Training Officer or similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access) and Corel Draw.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods
- Experience in designing training programs and workshops
- Ability to lead a full training cycle
- Experience in learning management software
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on organizational success