Training and Development Manager
Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Research, Teaching & Training
The Training and Development Manager is a specialist who is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. The candidate helps businesses by developing, facilitating and supervising training programs for employees. Assesses the needs of a business, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce. Training Managers have different roles depending on the company and industry they work in. In general, they are responsible for teaching and training employees and ensuring that they stay competent and skilled for their jobs. They also lead and manage the overall department responsible for employee training.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses (Conducts training and development needs assessment)
- Identify training needs according to needs
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths
- Recruit trainers
- Lead, teach, onboard and evaluate new trainers
- Make other trainers' schedules
- Build quarterly and annual training program
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops
- Encourage employees for training
- Oversee employee attendance and performance
- Track employee success and progress
- Trains and coaches managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts.
- Manage the production of program marketing material in collaboration with marketing team
- Communicate all the training programs on a timely basis
- Have a program announcement marketing strategy
- Prepare and deliver training courses
- Bring guest presenters if necessary
- Implement training KPIs
- Conducts follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results.
- Modifies programs as needed.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Five (5) years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Drive brand value and Philosophy through all training and development activities
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Good knowledge of talent management and succession planning methods
- Excellent decision making and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative and problem solving skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Great team leader
- Good time-management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and database software.
Remuneration: NGN 250,000 300,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.