Our client is a leading player in trade distribution in Nigeria and West Africa with over 40 years of successful operation partnering with global brands in the distribution of consumer goods in foods, perfumes, cosmetics, etc. Overwhelming demands and acceptance have led to the need to fill strategic positions in various locations in Nigeria. As a Trade Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving trade marketing activities aligned with our brand priorities and customer strategies.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Report to the Commercial Head
- Contribute to and execute the brand strategy to ensure consistent communication across all channels.
- Develop and implement an innovative universe mapping of assigned territory/market.
- Develop and implement innovative trade marketing programs based on customer and outlet insights, aimed at attracting and retaining new consumers and expanding market reach across the on-trade channel.
- Take the lead in managing and maintaining the trade marketing promotional calendar while actively collaborating on promotional campaigns.
- Oversee and contribute to customer marketing programs, as well as the development of new brands and range market plans.
- Contribute to the marketing planning process, collaborating with cross-functional teams to co-create sales programs and reviewing the success of implemented strategies.
- Ensure alignment with customer insights, creating impactful brand visibility through well-executed marketing initiatives, events, and promotions
- Budget management proficiency.
- Provide support tools for trade education and training
- Evaluate ROI on promotional investments.
- Collaborate with the sales team to deliver Joint Business Plans (JBP) and continually review marketing plans within the JBP framework.
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND in any field in Marketing, Business, MBA, Finance, Education, Business/Administration, Management, Economics, Accounting, International Trade
- A master’s degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a dynamic FMCG/Retail environment, thriving in fast-paced marketing and sales settings.
- Your track record in similar positions will enable you to work autonomously while seamlessly integrating within a collaborative and passionate marketing and sales team
- Proven track record in effectively managing accounts, sales, agency partnerships and collaborations to drive trade marketing success.
- In-depth understanding of the trade channels, including retail and on-premises (bars and hotels), enabling strategic and targeted trade marketing initiatives. •
- Strong time management and prioritization skills to ensure the timely execution of trade marketing campaigns and activities.
- Advanced stakeholder management proficiency, building and nurturing relationships with trade partners at all levels.
- Familiarity with logistics coordination within the trade industry, ensuring efficient delivery and distribution of trade marketing materials
- Proficiency in utilizing MS Office tools for data analysis, reporting, and effective communication within the trade marketing context. •
- Exceptional trade marketing abilities to create impactful marketing materials tailored for trade audiences.
- Candidate must be between 25 to 30 years old.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.