We are looking to hire a top Marketing Manager that will be responsible for overseeing a team of marketing professionals within the marketing department. The candidate's duties include relaying information between upper management and department employees regarding budgets and daily procedures, overseeing the implementation of marketing campaigns, etc.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Developing marketing strategies for new products
- Organizing promotional events and coordinating day-of deliveries and staffing
- Leading and training a team of Marketing Associates
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Analyzing website click-to-purchase conversion rates and the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales
- Identifying potential new markets and creating a plan to enter the market
- Partnering with product development and buying teams to estimate product demand
- Brainstorming fresh advertising ideas with senior management.
- Undertake market research, understand the trends and customer preferences, create marketing strategy and budgets, oversee the creation of marketing materials and content, and perform other relevant tasks essential for increasing the business’s sales.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND/BSc degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of tactical & strategic marketing and brand management experience.
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, technology and budgeting
- Proficient with marketing-related software programs
- Demonstrated history of planning successful product launches and events
- Effective communication skills and adaptable communication style for interacting with team members, upper management and clients.
- Time management and organization skills in order to plan and execute both large and small marketing projects and initiatives
- Leadership skills to motivate team members and manage conflicts
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for coming up with ideas to increase demand for products and services.
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & Google Analytics.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.