JOB POSITION: Territory Manager, Benin
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
The Territory Sales Manager primarily ensures availability and visibility of company products at Point of sales (POS) through Key Distributors (KD) and channels.
Ensures compliance with Unilever trade policies at KD level.
Manages Distributor sales resources.
Ensures implementation of trade promotions at POS.
Handles KD AND CUSTOMERS complaints at KD level.
Takes responsibility for the successful landing of various initiatives EDGE, TPM, CCFOT at KD and POP level.
Drives sales target within the assigned territory
Ensures proper management of KD funding and profitability
Responsible for the KD, KDSRs and third party contractors within the territory
Relevant Experience/ Skills
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales, FMCG experience is desirable
• Postgraduate in marketing/sales (Optional)
• Communication, Coaching, Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills
• Must be a thinker and a doer
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and interest in data analysis
Line manager, Trade Category teams, CD Finance, Distribution and Logistics Manager, HR Business Partner. The nature of this contact involves planning and problem-solving skills.
Customers. The nature of this contact is third party and it involves negotiating, influencing and training.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.