A dynamic multifaceted Pan-African real estate company is in urgent need of an enthusiastic Telemarketer for immediate employment to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. The Telemarketer will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services. The successful candidate must be friendly and persuasive. The candidate must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaint in order to promote business growth by expanding the company’s clientele.
- Minimum Qualification: OND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Cold call people using a given phone directory and/or company generated leads to sell products or solicit donations.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers
- Use scripts to provide information about company services, product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- Minimum academic qualification of OND/HND in any relevant field of study.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience.
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Proven experience as telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Skilled in persuasion, negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
- Active listening skills and Customer Service oriented
- Product Knowledge
- Empathy and Friendly attitude.
Remuneration: NGN 80,000 - 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.