Our Client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Delivering scripted talks that describe the company’s products or services, a political talking point or charity appeal to persuade potential customers or donors
- Explaining products and product prices
- Answering customer information about products, a charity or political beliefs
- Obtaining customer information such as name and address for shipping products or delivering services
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales
- Maintaining records of customer contacts
- Completing customer surveys to obtain information about potential customers.
- Experience of 3 - 5 years and above in telemarketing
- Must have had a similar role in B2B sales
- B2B customers and sales
- Knowledge of how to get past the keeper to the decision maker
- Very convincing
- Understand how to overcome rejection
- English 200%
- Build rapport
- Ability to follow up
- Working internet
- Must understand how to overcome objections
- Experience working with an international firm
- Ability to work Australian shift.
Work Type: Remote
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.