We are looking to hire a Technical Writer API who will be responsible for creating and maintaining end-user documentation which may include creating conceptual information, step-by-step procedures, API descriptions and example commands. In this role, you will be one of the first to try Paymentology's new features, as you work with our developers and designers to improve the user experience and API design. You need to care deeply about the power of the written word, effective communication, and what makes a great reader experience. You need to enjoy writing for a global technical audience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Own and Manage Technical Document Creation.
- Own the creation, management, and distribution of all technical documentation (quick start guides, installation guides, user guides).
- Own, create and maintain external documentation for all Paymentology products and services on the portals (using Swagger Documents for the API reference).
- Analyze existing and potential content.
- Review existing documentation to ensure up-to-date and accurate information.
- Look for opportunities to create documents, which will be useful to end-users.
- Lead the process to create documents, working with internal teams to build the content.
- Documentation processes across Paymentology.
- Assist with leading and building the strategy to develop and maintain consistency in documentation across Paymentology
- 2+ years of experience writing API documentation
- A technical background that enables easy interaction with software developers
- A demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical documentation that helps customers
- Expertise at writing for both technical and non-technical audiences, with knowledge of XML and REST protocols
- Familiarity with one or more technical content authoring and content management tools
- A love of scoping and planning technical writing deliverables based on product plans, prototypes and specification
- An ability to develop cross-functional rapport and relationships with stakeholders
- Familiarity with common source control and bug tracking tools (Git, JIRA)
- A love for creating visuals, such as screenshots and videos, using screen capture and screen recording tools
- A self-starter, with great attention to detail, strong time-management skills and an eagerness to learn about complex systems quickly
- A passion for research, requirements gathering, planning, SEO writing, editing, proofreading and devotion to customer success
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.