Shuttlers provides tech-enabled mass transit solutions to individuals and companies. Their mission is to transform the mass transit experience around the world, by building a global network of vehicle partners and connecting them to communities of shuttlers. Their unique selling proposition is affordability, predictability, reliability, safety, sustainability, and comfort.
About the Role
They are looking to hire for the role of Technical Product Manager. You will be responsible for creating roadmaps, implementing them, and bringing Shuttlers product vision to life. You will also be responsible for taking the business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
What do you need to be considered Successful?
- Develop and execute route to market strategies for each product and service offering.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and product changes.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products for increased business impact.
- Conduct market research and focus group discussions to determine customers needs for product and service improvement.
- Assesses product market data and evaluates results.
- Ability to work well with internal team to ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations and nbsp;
- Oversee technical product management employees by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Define success criteria for testing, provide product training and own the user acceptance testing for each product release and update.
- Work within a software development methodology like AGILE.
- Coordinate product releases with the operations, marketing and technology team.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation
How important are you to the bottom-line?
Youâll get to work closely with their Growth and Engineering teams to conceptualize, build and maintain delightfully successful products that solve their users' pain points.
Biggest problem-solving duties on the Job?
You will be in-charge of overseeing the entire software development life cycle, as well as ensuring that top quality software products are produced.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- Proven work experience in Technical product management or similar role
- Ability to drive strategic direction and build collaborative skills and nbsp;
- Experience with backend services and APIs
- Ability to understand technical details and explain them to non-technical audience and nbsp;
- A bachelorâs degree in product management is preferred
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and fast paced work environment
- Must possess good leadership qualities
What do you benefit?
- Health insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Access to our services
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.