We are a modern-day secondary school focused on moulding future leaders who would make a positive impact in the society of tomorrow.
- Mathematics, English, Basic Science, Agric. Sc/Fisheries, Home Economics, Civic Education, Further Mathematics, Geography, Physical &Health Edu, Technical Drawing, Literature, Commerce, Computer Science, Accounts, Government, Christian Religious Studies, Basic Technology, Yoruba, Chemistry, Biology, Physic
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse.
- Min. 2 years experience
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject.