- To plan and deliver appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant, differentiated and challenging lessons to all their students.
- To deliver a consistently high standard of lessons to students
- To have overall responsibility for a curriculum subject
- To Mark, assess and report on the progress of students
- To ensure students make excellent progress in their studies.
- To encourage high standards of behavior so effective learning can take place, and good relationships can be formed within the school community.
- To contribute to whole school planning and management activities.