We are looking to hire structural engineers with excellent mathematical, IT, and analytical skills. Structural engineers are expected to be detail-oriented, creative, and possess amazing problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Prepare reports, designs, and drawings.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads, and stresses.
- Consider the strength of construction materials and select appropriately.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Obtain planning and/or building regulations approval.
- Analyze configurations of the basic components of a structure.
- Liaise with professional staff such as architects and engineers.
- Monitor and inspect all work undertaken by contractors to ensure structural soundness.
- Administer contracts and manage projects.
- Inspect properties to evaluate the conditions and foundations.
- Use computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering (essential).
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years and above of work experience as a structural engineer (essential).
- Being professionally registered is an added advantage.
- Expert experience in project management.
- Advanced knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Sound understanding of physics and mathematics.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 – 200,000 based on experience.
Successful candidates will commence in-house training immediately in addition to staff onboarding procedures which may be live-in for a maximum of 2 days to be communicated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.