Our client is looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 6 years
- Minimum of 6 years experience. Ideally the candidate should have about 9 years relevant experience
- Strategy/Operations experience (Top strategy houses/ Big Four experience)
- Working appreciation of CCA’s focus sectors
- Proven evidence of leading/managing relatively complex projects
- Relevant industry experience with leading FMCG/ real sector companies with responsibility for budget delivery/ leading teams or stints with operations team of reputable PE/Venture/Investment funds
- Commercial and/or operations-related role in leading Real sector businesses – FMCG, Agribusiness, Retail services, start-up, logistics/supply chain
Problem solving & Critical thinking:
- Strong research, analytical, critical thinking and thought leadership skills and the ability to articulate opinions in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to think quantitatively and qualitatively, read widely and distil complex information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and bring structure to complex questions with limited guidance
Drive & Motivation
- Be a self-starter with strong drive, high ownership, an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to self-direct/manage their own and others’ time and productivity in a high tempo manner
- Stakeholder/ Client Management
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and experience presenting quantitative analysis
- Relationship intelligence/ Stakeholder manager skills to enable liaison with multiple stakeholders, from founders to investors and experts
- A good understanding of 'blue-sky' potential and strategy articulation approach/methodologies
- Ability to synthesize complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.