We are looking to hire a suitable candidate for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- The Stock Keeper is responsible for keeping stock of all the products available and unavailable.
- This person must ensure the availability of all products by processing purchases of those that are running out.
- Oversee the arrangement and proper layout plan for the storage and availability of products.
- Ensure a good level of stock availability to meet business needs and impromptu customer demands at all times.
- Make purchase order requests when products are below the desired level.
- The stockkeeper must have a good knowledge of phones, their types, and their names.
- Proven working experience as a Stock/Store Keeper or warehouse manager.
- Knowledge of phones and gadgets is a huge plus.
- Must have a good memory and be an organized person.
- Proficiency in English.
- Must be a patient and honest person.
- Must pay attention to details.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Familiarity with mobile phones, their parts and operations is a plus.
- Customer service orientation.
- Any level of qualification is fine.
- Successful candidates will be given extra training on how to do the job.
Remuneration: Below NGN 75,000
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays at Computer Village, Ikeja.