Foreign Investment Network
Marketing & Communications
We are looking to hire a suitable candidate to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Develop and implement strategic marketing campaigns for clients to build and maintain best-in-class marketing partnerships
- Represent the company by interacting directly with clients to develop campaigns and ensure ongoing client satisfaction and collaboration
- Collaborate with senior management to execute official partnerships/relationships, selecting the best available assets available to the client
- Represent clients and the company before sanctioning bodies and others as needed to help build and maintain best-in-class marketing partnerships
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns (Social, Digital, and traditional)
- Manage planning and execution of marketing campaigns and events from top to bottom, including identifying contractors, negotiating contracts, and supervising personnel
- Frequent travel is required, including weekends and occasional holidays.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding the sponsorship landscape and ideally having experience working on high-profile programs.
- Partner with colleagues, senior executives, talent, and clients, recognizing the need to adjust communication style according to the audience
- Present ideas and concepts in a team environment and demonstrate openness to giving/accepting thoughtful constructive feedback
- Recognize and appreciate different work styles and have the capacity to adjust to working respectfully with staff, clients, peers, and vendors
- Aim to increase industry knowledge, ability to self-educate to be ahead of the curve
- Experience in Sales.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 plus bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.