Social Media Officer
Bemas Technologies Limited
Marketing & Communications
Promoting Organization's brands and developing new social media strategies and campaigns.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Social Media Marketing Officers’ responsibilities revolve around organizing and running marketing campaigns over social media platforms (such as: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat).
- Creating content, including text posts, video and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization's brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and TweetDeck
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers).
- A knowledge of and an interest in the methods organizations use to promote themselves through social media is a necessity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Photo and video-editing experience
- An ability to multitask, to work on a number of projects at once
- Problem solving knowledge of media production and communication.
- Thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Ability to sell products and services.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Thinking and reasoning skills.
- Business management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Work Type: Remote
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.