Social Media Manager
Marketing & Communications
The Social Media Manager collaborates closely with the center managers, business operations team, and management to enhance the Persianas Group profile and contribute creatively to the organization's continuous growth and development.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Managing company image through various media in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
- Streamline company social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms) ensuring uniform content.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Manage, and keep up to date all Persianas Group websites.
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with all Persianas-owned malls, including advertising and brand management.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors.
- Customer engagement with a focus on customer service on company social media accounts responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer reviews.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, promotions, and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Increase organically the number of followers and likes and tangible interactions on company social media accounts.
- Work with Centre Managers to implement mall-specific campaigns.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a social media content creator or similar roles.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- A portfolio of applicable outputs.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.