A forward-leaning media and events company, Emjet Integrated Services is seeking to recruit for this position. The Social Media Personnel will be responsible for overseeing a company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies. Their duties include analyzing engagement data, identifying trends in customer interactions, and planning digital campaigns to build community online.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
- Creating captivating content for an organization’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Staying up to date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring, and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments, and social media posts
- Managing a social media team and guiding junior members
- Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
- Academic qualification of either an HND or BSc in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.